Best hits of Kanye West ,the game,g unit....

I wanna know what are the best hits of
Kanye West
The Game
G unit

I heard gold digger of kanye west and I loved it alot
so I wanna hear some new shit

tell me folks!! :D

Diamonds from Sierra leone.. Through the wire, all falls down, nevver let you down ft jayz. theres a few.

Game.. Theres 2 many 2 mention..

50cent & G-unit.. theres none 2 mention..

Snowman

50 cent-- What Up Gangsta
G-Unit-- Stunt 101
Kanye West-- Jesus Walks
50 Cent-- How To Rob (This Can Be Found On Power Of The Dollar OR, The " In Too Deep" Soundtrack.)

ARon

Since game has one album out and Kanye has two albums out that i almost want to call essential, i suggest you get them.

FroDawgg

basically both of kanye's cds...only a few tracks combined that aren't that good (but still better than most stuff nowadays).

game: pick up "the documentary"

50 cent: "patiently waiting" (but mostly for Eminem, and 50's line "I'll break your face") and "if i can't"...that's about it

Peeps probably won't agree with me on these (I'm the only person I know that loved ghetto gospel (Other than most of Europe)) Everyone tells me it's because I'm white.. grrr

Anyway

Game- Put You On the Game (I just love the production) I love The game's "gi gi gi gi gu's throughtout the song. Obviously it's not going to be particularly deep or anything but it's a pure entertainment track.

Kanye West- Drive Slow (Idk it sounds like it samples Shorty wanna be a THug) I think it's friggan great, Paul Wall is actually decent on this track compared to his usual useless self (my opinion, no hate plz!)

G-unit- Footsteps (I really am not a very big fan of G-unit and haven't heard a ton of their stuff but this is one of their better tracks imo, I thought the hook was creative, how it kinda sampled that famous little poem/parable, i think it's actually called footsteps...

Either way, i'd just buy THe Documentary, I enjoyed enough of the songs to make it worth the 14$, idk bout gunit or kanye cd's, I actualy did recently buy the obie trice cd, and although it has some pretty bad songs, it also has 6 good tracks, so if ur an eminem/aftermath fan theres some cool stuff on there, shit hits the fan, we all die one day are 2 great examples.

AmerikazMost said:
why don't you try buying kanye's cd
I always download a few song then if I like it I buy the cd
I always did that and I have all the tupac cd
but I also have them in mp3 see I always buy what I want to hear

I know its tough making music so if everybody start to download their songs on p2p programs the artistswill stop making music

Kanye West - All Falls Down, Through The Wire, Workout Plan, Two Words
G Unit - Groupie Love, My Buddy, Stunt 101, I Smell Pussy, Lay Your Ass Down, I Know You Dont Love Me
Game - Documentary (the song), How We Do, Put U On The Game, Church For Thugs, Like Father Like Son

TCD

KanYe has 2 very good albums so I suggest you atleast buy one.

All Falls Down,Through The Wire,Jesus Walks,Spaceship,Never Let You Down,Two Words etc. from The College Dropout which you can get for cheap.

The Game's album is full of tracks of **** quality.
If you like G-Unit you'll like Beg For Mercy the album.

FroDawgg

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Kanye West- Drive Slow (Idk it sounds like it samples Shorty wanna be a THug) I think it's friggan great, Paul Wall is actually decent on this track compared to his usual useless self (my opinion, no hate plz!)
he samples the same song as "Shorty wants to be a thug", hank crawford's "wildflower". but, yeah, paul wall does come nice on this track (but then any respect i had for him after this song was lost when i saw his new video :) )

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.