Best Hiphop Album

Hi,

Just new here:amuse:. And I like to know whats your best hiphop album ever? I think mine is Dr. Dre - 2001:eek:h: Or maybe a top 5, cause there are so much good hiphop albums:p

Greetz Mtthijz

THEV1LL4N

hi and welcome to streethop. may this be the first post of many more to come.

the majority of people on here would probably rate tupac, nas, biggie or wu-tang albums high up because of their content and production.

my favourite dr. dre album was 2001 - that album defined the change and new direction of rap. not sure why it was called 2001 though, it was 1999.

not sure about my favourite hip-hop album of all time though i could conjure up a list of random top 10s and top 20s.

I don't have an OFFICIAL favourite album of all time but if i did it would be between

Boogie Down Productions - By All Means Necessary
Slick Rick - The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick
Nas - Illmatic

yak pac fatal

hi and welcome to streethop. may this be the first post of many more to come.

the majority of people on here would probably rate tupac, nas, biggie or wu-tang albums high up because of their content and production.

my favourite dr. dre album was 2001 - that album defined the change and new direction of rap. not sure why it was called 2001 though, it was 1999.

not sure about my favourite hip-hop album of all time though i could conjure up a list of random top 10s and top 20s.
i think its was called 2001 because deathrow released chronic 2000 dissing dre then dre responded with 2001

mine is Me Against The World. the makaveli album wouldve been up there but too much outlawz on it imo.

Kadafi Son

2pac albums would be by default

But I would say, Bone Thugs - The Art Of War and E. 1999 Eternal

and Rappin 4-Tay's Off Parole

TheCat

never heard an album with so much layers and context.
the production is very abstract but it's to make you focus and give it all of your attention. its the only album i managed to listen to for a month on repeat

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.