Best Diss Record

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Not to be cliche , even though it is , what you think it is ?

no matter how much you debate over it , "hitemup" is still the hardest hitting to me

btw , yeah its old , just put in your view

EIB

Well i gotta say Hit Em Up is one of the worst disses i've ever heard, it was embarrasing and childish. one of my favorite disses is

Shystie - Murderation

ARon

EIB said:
Well i gotta say Hit Em Up is one of the worst disses i've ever heard
Yes. If anyone else made that track people would be hatin it. Emotion is cool on it but the content was just bad.

Aristotle said:
Yes. If anyone else made that track people would be hatin it. Emotion is cool on it but the content was just bad.
IMO This was theperfect diss track. Simple and to the point the opening line man "I fucked yo bitch you fat mutha......" over biggies own beat that wa sick!!!!!

to the best disses cube no vaseline, dj quick - cant fuck wit a nigga NWA real mutha fuckin g's,

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Hitemup is a shock value diss, but lyrically was pretty poor.

I like Masta Ace's - Acknowledge.

Common's Bitch in Yoo

Jay-z - TakeOver

EIB

ThUg $TyLe said:
Hitemup is a shock value diss, but lyrically was pretty poor.

I like Masta Ace's - Acknowledge.

Common's Bitch in Yoo

Jay-z - TakeOver

Oh shit yeah good point, Ace - Acknowledge is probably my favorite US diss.

I can see how your saying Hit Em Up was shock value, but obviously i wasn't into hip hop when the whole fued was going down.

As i mentioned Before Shystie - Murderation is good for shock value, and it had some funny lines that creased me.

Another weak diss for me is DMX feat. 50 Cent & Styles P. - Shot Down. i thought that shit was pretty weak... could of gone harder at Ja than that, and yeah X is my favorite artist so i'm just being honest.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.