Best Bone

Kadafi Son

Who Do ya'll think is the best rapper in Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. Its kinda hard to make up my mind, but mine's would either have to be Flesh-N-Bone or Krayzie Bone. I like the rest (except Wish Bone) but those 2 stand out the most to me because the had a lot of tight azz songs on Thug Mentality and T.H.U.G.S. Let me know what ya'll think on this one. I love 2pac 2 my grave, but after 2pac, Bone Thugs would always be in my CD player. Theze r some underrated rated rappers that never really got their credit they deserved. They come out with an album almost every year and nobody picks them up.

Cooper

Wrong forum matey

But my 2 favs are Bizzy (Check the gift..quality album) and kray
obviously like the others...wish needs to stop being fat and lazy and do some solo shit already.

Kadafi Son

© said:
Wrong forum matey

But my 2 favs are Bizzy (Check the gift..quality album) and kray
obviously like the others...wish needs to stop being fat and lazy and do some solo shit already.
lol. Yeah, The Gift was a Classic album also, still, it didn't get promoted like they would do chingys album.
And Wish sure iz a lazy azz bone. lol :D

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Krayzie is probably the best, but my favourite is Layzie bone, then Bizzy, then Krazyzie, then Flesh and finally Wish.

lol i acutally like Wish the best...even though he doesnt have a solo album....he really sounds the tightest on all the tracks ive heard him on...

Krayzies the dopest, and hella underrated, he flowz like a mofo , for me hes right behind pac as one of the dopest.

Bone still been makin good music but they need some damn promotion and to stop gettin screwed ova by shoddy record labels. They got a new album this year with production by swizz beats, dre nd kanye so shit should be tight. Hope they finally get the promotion they deserve.

Bizzy by a long shot.

I think Bizzy has the strongest artistic edge to him. He's put out some good albums & has great versality. As we all know he is a complete nutcase but sometimes crazy people make the most interesting art.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.