• Flesh-N-Bone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bizzy Bone

• Wish Bone

• Total voters

Kadafi Son

This was hard for me, cuz Krayzie and Flesh ALWAYZ rip it, but I put Flesh cuz I started diggin him first. He's so soft with his vocals, but you don't alwayz know what the fuck he sayin'. He got a song called Northside on his first album, I bump that track everyday. And the song he has with Reverend Run called World So Cruel. It's just too bad he had to pull an AK on somebody and get 11 years(5 years so far). But also, Krayzie Bone is the best rapper today. Fuck 50 cent. Krayzie Bone isn't as fast or lyrical as he used to be, but his new album is tight. But I can't count out Layzie and Bizzy (even though I don't like Bizzy Bone's new style, too much). As for Wish...the majority of time, I never liked him. But on Thug World Order and the dayz they spent with Eazy-E, he was decent. But Bone Thugs will alwayz be the best to me. They from Cleveland and so am I.

Bone, Bone, Bone!

Kadafi Son said:
This was hard for me, cuz Krayzie and Flesh ALWAYZ rip it, but I put Flesh cuz I started diggin him first. He's so soft with his vocals, but you don't alwayz know what the fuck he sayin'. He got a song called Northside on his first album, I bump that track everyday. And the song he has with Reverend Run called World So Cruel. It's just too bad he had to pull an AK on somebody and get 11 years(5 years so far). But also, Krayzie Bone is the best rapper today. Fuck 50 cent. Krayzie Bone isn't as fast or lyrical as he used to be, but his new album is tight. But I can't count out Layzie and Bizzy (even though I don't like Bizzy Bone's new style, too much). As for Wish...the majority of time, I never liked him. But on Thug World Order and the dayz they spent with Eazy-E, he was decent. But Bone Thugs will alwayz be the best to me. They from Cleveland and so am I.

Bone, Bone, Bone!
i agree....bone was so tight to me and my boys back in teh eazy e days....definitly one of my favorite groups of all time...i may not like what they put out now but i still respect them cuz their music whne i hear it brings me back to certain times in my life and to me thats what good music is spose to do

Krayzie Bone has the best voice, the best flow, and he also produces alright stuff. Bizzy was tight until just recently, Layzie's voice is so off-tune (especially live, he usually has to record his vocals twice and layer them over one another, you can especially hear it in Notorious Thugs), and Wish is just lame. Flesh was tight in the beginning, but when he changed his voice to a higher pitch (like in his album T.H.U.G.S. compared to his deeper voice from Creepin on ah Come Up and E. 1999 Eternal) he was less appealing.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Krayzie got the best flow probably the best in rap right now
But I always prefered Layzie bone to the rest of em

BTNH are my favourite rap artists of all time.

linx

Staff member
I'm also gonna go with Krayzie, although I probably like Bizzy just as much. As a group though, they all bring something to the table. Some groups you can take a person out and it won't matter much, but with Bone that's not the case. I'm not saying he's great, but people sleep on Wish Bone too much if you ask me. Dude aint that bad I don't think. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.