Best Battle Rapper

From what I've seen, on video, Eyedea is pretty sick.

Big L, from his two albums & his freestyle in Amsterdam, I think probably would've been incredible.

Canibus & Jin are both dope at freestyling, but you know how Canibus tends to go off on tangents taking that crazy shit? Well, I don't know how well that would go down in a battle (although his diss to LL was fire) he'd need to focus like Jin who uses his time well to throw a couple of punchlines.

Yeah, co-sign Kurupt & Eminem as dope but I'm still undecided as to who is the best.

MC JuIcE made eminem look like a school girl when they battled.
Has anyone who knows who MCJuIcE is heard anything from him in the past like 3 years?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
RFTP said:
Supernatural made Juice look like a girl in the www.wakeupshow.com battle
Nat won the first round, second round was a draw, third round Juice won easily

Juice had no stage presence while Nat did things to get the crowd hyped (the Biggie impersonation). When it came to dissing, Juice was alot better.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
cS bIsHoP said:
MC JuIcE made eminem look like a school girl when they battled.
Has anyone who knows who MCJuIcE is heard anything from him in the past like 3 years?
he's got an album that came out two weeks ago called "all bets off" but its pretty underground/obscure. his website is www.juicemc.com i dont think it gets updated that much

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.