Best Album Intros

Nas - Stillmatic Intro

Shit was hot, the first couple of lines just described the last 2 years, they thought he was finshed but came back with a classic

''Aiiyo, tha brothas "Stillmatic"
I crawled up out of that grave, wiping the dirt, cleaning my shirt''

Big L - The Big Picture Intro

Started off a tribute concert i think from Gangstar not sure, and then turned in to a song, the bars Big L spit was hot

''You know nuttin about L, so don't doubt L
What's this motherfuckin rap game without L?
Yo, that's like jewels without ice
That's like china without rice
or the Holy Bible without Christ
or the Bulls without Mike
or crackheads without pipes
The Village without dykes
or hockey games without fights
Don't touch the mic if you unable to spit
Flamboyant is the label I'm with, motherfucker''

2pac - Bomb First

What can i say...shit was hot

''Allow me to introduce first
Makaveli the Don
Sprits, Spurting, Spiritual, Lyrics
Like the Holy Koran''

What are y'all's best intros on a album

There are so many that I love, many that set the tone for the CD such as the Intro on "Dr.Dre-2001" useing the THX bass. letting you know you are in for a quality CD front to back.

Ice Cube-"Leathal Injection" where Mr. "White" is at the Dr. and Ice Cube is the Dr. and they have some little chit chat and then he says he is about to give him the shot, "Turn ya head this won't hurt a bit" **BOOOOOOOM** "Ain't nobody talking when I'm talking fellas so shut the fuck up!" (wich is taken from the great intro of his previous CD "Predator")

Gotta put "Makaveli The Don Killuminati-The 7 day theroy" on the list no doubt. shit sets the tone for that CD so well, the intro is so freaky knowing that Pac made it before he died yet seems like he knew it would be a poshumous release.

Too Short-"Get in where you Fit in"
"Say hoe, yeah you! can I ask you a question? you like to fuck? Biatch"

DK7, It's Dark And Hell Is Hot, MATW and UTEOT CD 2 and BD intro are all very sick.

BTW I also almost forgot about Meth's Tical: The Prequel Intro is one of the sickest intros ever. You just got to love RZA and his production skills.

Peace

Little Skittle said:
one of the best, but my favorite of all time is pac's on RU Still Down? its called redemption and i love guitars. People might think im wierd but the guitar playing kinda of reminds me of tupacs life. It starts off slow and quiet.... gets loud as fuck.... starts to quiet out... and then finally fades. But shit, a lot of songs are like that i guess. But when i here that intor i have to atleast play it 3-4 before i can move on to another track.
peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.