best album intros?

which albums do you guys think had really good intros?

i think Common's new album has one of the best intros of recent years..
i liked an old wu tang intro.. illmatic intro sounds good in the car or a nice system.. can't think of much more off top.. any thoughts?

you mean like the intro track right?
i really like the intro of better dayz...especially the transition from that track to still ballin

linx

Staff member
Yeah, Common's new one is dope. Jay always had good ones as well. "Diamond Is Forever" and the "Dynasty Intro" were both dope as hell.

yeah man the DMX intro on his first album is so sick, that and the supposed intro to napoleons album if yall heard it, the first part of that track that was out on this site called Patronize, real sick

2Pac - R U Still Down [remember me] (Redemption)
Makaveli - 7 Day Theory (Intro/Bomb 1st)
Makapack2k3 Remixes Vol. 1 (Intro) ... I LOVE it ... :D

Pz all

FroDawgg

too many to name...but i think the best full length song to open an album in ambitionz az a ridah...how it just comes in a capella "i won't deny it"...it's amazing

Biggie - Ready To Die.

It was fucking amazing! It told a story using other people's songs as well as Puffy and others voices. It set up the rest of the album so well. It explained how Biggies mindstate on Things Done Changed had come about. I have not heard any other better before or since!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.