Best Album in 2005 so far..

There have been a lot of great singles this year, but not many great albums (in all genres). That being said, my three favorite rap albums so far (See if you can find my Tribe Called Quest reference):

(For beats)Daz Dillinger-The Dog Pound Gangsta LP (His rhyming is worse than usual, it never really was that great, but he is a VERY, VERY underrated producer, and these beats, especially "Rocc Wit Daz", brought back memories of mid 90's G-Funk)

(For rhymes)Felt 2-A Tribute to Lisa Bonet (Slug and Murs, together again, could make the shittiest beats work because they're so fun to listen to together. They play off each other like a duo should, but hold their own individually, especially on "Morris Day")

(For life)Krayzie Bone-Gemini: Good Vs. Evil ("Let's Live", "Lockdown Love", and "I Remember" were three of the best positive raps Krayzie's put down in a career of anger and bad attitudes, the last song a great tribute to Bone Thugs as a group)

roaches

Album that's actually out: The B. Coming
Actual choice: The Mouse and the Mask

Edan's last album is also highly worthy.

Common - Be

Game - The Documentary (I get hated on for this, but I still think Game is really dope)

One.Be.Lo. - My friend gave me his copy to listen to and I haven't stopped bumping this for the last 3 weeks

so far i'd have 2 say the b-coming but in my opinion a.w.o.l. n i only listened to the advance the album is incredible from beats to the lyrics n the lyrics are sickkkkkkkkkkk az is nasty n in my opinion in the top 5 of all time his delivery, lyrics n concepts, wut yall think??

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.