Benzino

THEV1LL4N

Benzino trying to find some controversy to reignight his career and get back into the "limelight", which frankly he was only partially in due to being merked by eminem and obie trice so much.

he disses slaugterhouse, fuck royce and budden in particular and eminem once again. i thought id have a look on twitter to see if royce/budden said anything because theyre active users and there's loads of people telling royce on twitter to destroy benzino.

i want him to make a diss to benzino and go at him hard, but its got me thinking what is there to actually say about ray benzino? i think eminem pretty much said it all. benzino has been awol as if in some kind of protection programme, so what can royce or anyone actually say that hasnt been said before?

i think this will only develop onto making disses over records if benzino makes the first diss.

i want to see this happen again. he just knew not to say anything about crooked i, he'd eat benzino alive! seriously.

dont know why nore hangs around with that rap nobody.

EDIT: okay, i havent actally ehard this myself yet. but benzino has made an audio diss already.

http://www.youngandthefly.com/2009/09/audio-benzino-good-fellaz-eminem-and.html

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.