Belly Goes Gold And On Tour

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Palestinian-Canadian rapper Belly, who broke out with the Ginuwine-heavy single "Pressure," is embarking on a Canadian tour this week.

Belly has also announced that he's also, apparently, the first independent Canadian hip-hop artist to have a record be certified gold (for domestic sales of 50,000 copies) this century with his The Revolution double album. For those of you shaking your heads in bewilderment, the "independent" qualifier excludes K-OS, since Belly owns his CP Records label, and Swollen Members, because they're a group.

Regardless, The Revolution spawned several hits, including the aforementioned "Pressure," "Don't Be Shy" (featuring Nina Sky) and "Ridin'" (featuring Mario Winans). Other artists lending a hand on the album were Scarface, Fabolous and Kurupt.

It's been a big year for Belly, who kicked it off with a bang by going on a cross-Canada tour with Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube. Since then he took the best rap video honour for "Pressure" at the MuchMusic Video Awards, was a panelist for hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons' Hip Hop Summit Action Network and wrote the theme song for his hometown hockey team, the Ottawa Senators.

You can catch Belly at these locations:

* Nov. 21 Barrie, ON @ The Foundation
* Nov. 23 Brantford, ON @ Club Nemesis
* Nov. 24 London, ON @ Brandon Walters/Embassy Hotel
* Nov. 29 Moncton, NB @ Oxygen
* Nov. 30 Halifax, NS @ Mercury Lounge
* Dec. 1 Toronto, ON @ Afterlife Nightclub
* Dec. 2 Edmonton, AB @ Rum Jungle
* Dec. 4 Calgary, AB @ TBA
* Dec. 5 Kelowna, BC @ TBA
* Dec. 6 Nanaimo, BC @ TBA
* Dec. 7 Victoria, BC @ TBA
* Dec. 8 Delta, BC @ Cheers
* Dec. 9 Vancouver, BC @ Appearance
* Dec. 15 Ottawa, ON @ TBA
* Dec. 20 Mississauga, ON @ Sugar Daddy's Nightclub
* Dec. 22 Oshawa, ON @ The Big Sexy
* Dec. 26 Montreal, QC @ TBA

Source: ChartAttack.com

whattt!
i heard he sold only 7000 copies !
and that fabolos and his crew robbed him!
belly snatched a chain of some dude in toronto and that dude happened to be a blood .. so now belly is in deep shit ! alot of singers left his label because he got greedy and wanted most of the cash!
personally i think he's an average rapper compared to the rap world but one of the best comapred to canadian rappers !

if it wasnt for all those reputable rappers on his album belly's album wouldnt sell as much as it did !
oh ya apparently he paid snoop 25,000$ just to tour with him LOL

here;s some info i found on belly.. :

First of all this faggot never hustled a day in his life...he took all that info from a few dudes that really did the damn thing...that used 2 be arround him... Jelly's dad was a dealer that got caught and snitched on mad niggas and now his dad is in PC...also jellys Brother Mo is a snitch....Also he never sold any mixtapes he gave out 20 000 and said he sold 60 000 LOL FAKE ASS FUCK,everything u see isnt his...The cars the house the jewwllery are all owned by a White man named Ryan O'connor who owns "findacar.com" all the wips he claims are his never was amd jelly never drove a day in his life....he learned how 2 drive for the riding video....All the hoods he reps in ottawa hes never seen and he would get murked if he ever step out there...
Hes not deep in mtl at all...he actually recently got this guy named Johnny which is one of the main inversters in CP to SNITCH on Jack "jelly's boy that ran up 2 yall at the club and said hes my godfather....hes locked up RIGHT NOW cuz they snitched on him......Massari was a real nigga believe it or not hes actually from the hood "ceaderwood projects" and Massari bought all the jewllery and most of the shit belly rocks 2day MASSARI PAID FOR IT!!!! his boss is a lil midget named Tony Sal ...aka Phony Sal...hes not no thug..this guy used 2 sell Calling Cards for a livin...Belly Isnt even born in palestine hes born in Jordan hes a LIAR about EVERYTHING !!! Ive actually more than once seen him pay hookers 2 fuck...obviously this fat fuck cant get pussy....
Jelly REALLY got ROBBED by Fabolous's people at Quad studios NY they took his jacket his watch and his ring....and robbed a bitch that was with them..i know this info bcuz there old security is my boy and thats the first person they called when it happend... Jelly paid 25 000 to get on the SNOOP TOUR lol...He only sold 7000 revolution albums but he claims he went gold hahaha..his real name is Ahmad Balshe hahaha..sounds like a 7 11 packi...Johnny GeaGea is the BIGGEST SNITCH in OTTAWA and hes a prime inverster in cp records...Jelly used 2 have a serious EXTACY addiction...hes a bitch.. hahahahahaha
in november of 2006 all the arists and staff of CP records LEFT THE LABEL....DEUCE DEUCE, MASSARI , VICO, DA HEALA, BEAT MERCHANT, LYNXX , BIZ, JIMMY, NEVEL , THE LIST GOES ON ...THESE ARE ALL REAL DUDES THAT LEFT BCUZ THEY SAW HOW FAKE THIS FAGGOT WAS.... IF U NEED MORE INFO HOLLA I GOT U!!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.