being banned

im powerdeals2003

why the fuck was i banned? if i did anything i should be on probation? wtf is this? i think it was saltynuts who did it. fuck that

S. Fourteen

you were banned for posting useless crap (which you did).

it should not be a big deal since you are back here already, so this time around you can stick to posting useful thoughts.

One of the Admins banned you and he should ban Johnathan Peatas as well, he's been sending offensive PMs to some members including myself... way too many kids fucking around and actions needs to be taken. :)

Rock

saltynuts said:

it should not be a big deal since you are back here already, so this time around you can stick to posting useful thoughts.

One of the Admins banned you and he should ban Johnathan Peatas as well, he's been sending offensive PMs to some members including myself... way too many kids fucking around and actions needs to be taken. :)
agreed :thumb:

saltynuts said:

ok which admin banned me. i should have at least got a warning. ive seen dudes posting more serious crap and nothing happening,i mean cmon i didnt get no warning or whatever. and i dont think it was pointless crap. once i made a thread which got spammed,it was closed. so i opened it a second time for a serious discussion and then it was quickly closed bcuz someone said the last one was spam. then i opened it a third time hoping to have a discussion. i mean i wasnt the one that spammed,i asked a serious question. who's to judge if the question was serious or not,no one can say oh i think this is pointless so fuck you im closing it. everyone has a diff opinion. and if there was an issue someone should have pm me and told me, or put me on probation.

i just want my other name back,and they can put me on probation,but i think the ban was a little harsh,cmon now.

pz

i think you got no warning because you were posting really really dumbass bullshit, which in my opinion is worse than starting beef, they though you were just a goof fucking around the board with nothing serious to say so that's what happened. who know's if they'll give you you rname back again

man i had 300 some posts and i contributed alot before,sure there are sometimes when ppl fuck around but i wasnt a troll here to fuck around. they can check my previous posts

The.Menace

Staff member
ok which admin banned me. i should have at least got a warning
Dude, you did repost that same damn thread a couple fo times when it got closed and I TOLD you that threads are closed for a reason.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.