Before you ask, heres why I banned westsyde01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I banned westsyde01 because of his constant bickering back and forth with myself concerning this mod situation. He asks a question, why I made G Litt a mod, or why he isnt a mod, I explain it, because she used to admin PhatForum, and because he broke guidelines, he totally ignores my post and continues asking the same thing and causing trouble not only in here but in life. Long story short, I hate talking to brick walls.

Ive also banned his alias'.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Oh and before you say it, not Westsyde was not banned for posting MP3s. I have explained this over and over again but he and his friends keep choosing to ignore this and pretend its about MP3s -- because thats the only thing he can defend himself on. The reason he wasnt made a mod is not that he posted MP3s, I dont care about that. He wasnt made a mod because he made a thread called "quick before the mods see," obviously knowng it was wrong. That shows he has no respect for the guidelines or the forum. How can someone with no respect for the guidelines inforce them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.