Before people start calling this a full fledged beef....

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Maybe, we should wait till 50 actually comes out with a real diss track that had more than 4 lines?

Than we can talk about a beef. For now, it's just lines here and there and 1 diss track from Jada.

I think a tad more is needed, IMO.

Peace

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
and the diss track from Fat joe...cant forget that...it was pretty good, 50 is taking on too much now..he's really gona need some punchlines from lloyd Banks, cause 50 alone cant win against jada,nas and joe.But i cant wait to hear his reply

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
what are you talking about? 50 wrote up some mean shit about ja...and look at ja now. He doesnt even sell half of what he used to. But yea, 50 cant win against joe,jada and nas put together..unless lloyd and eminem jump in i recon

Eminem won't jump in. His respect for Jada and Nas will prevent him from doing so. And Banks + diss tracks = wrong combination.

And, Ja stopped selling because Em, 50, Dre, D12, Trice, etc. dissed him to shit. So many fans think one of these rappers is God so if they say someone is a bad rapper then they'll believe it.

But 50 Cent alone versus Joe, Jada and Nas alone will crush 50. 50's only allies at this point are G-Unit, which they should check out the All Out War mixtape because they all got smoked on those tracks.

This beef will never get full fledged or else something stupid would happen. And then an idiot would pull the trigger and that's that. It's not that I'm hating on these beefs but I'm getting sick of hearing people getting shot over some music. Just take a look at BIG and Pac even though it was only entertainment, some people may have taken this whole thing too personal even though Pac said it was entertainment and that deep down his heart BIG was his boy.

Peace

this is past stage one where the beef has taken place now all that is left is responses i think some rappers have already added their statements in ryhmes not all of them but still enough 50, has "beef" with a lot of ppl and most are biting back within the month so really the so called beef has escalated now it can either die out or just rise. so now we wait...

Jus wondering... what about busta? isnt he with that camp, not g-unit but he got down in beefin with ja, and dmx.. im jus wondering cuz 50 and dmx, and busta were dissin ja, so i wonder how they all feel bout joe and shit

jus sumthin that popped in my head while reading

SpydaX said:
Eminem won't jump in. His respect for Jada and Nas will prevent him from doing so. And Banks + diss tracks = wrong combination.

And, Ja stopped selling because Em, 50, Dre, D12, Trice, etc. dissed him to shit. So many fans think one of these rappers is God so if they say someone is a bad rapper then they'll believe it.

But 50 Cent alone versus Joe, Jada and Nas alone will crush 50. 50's only allies at this point are G-Unit, which they should check out the All Out War mixtape because they all got smoked on those tracks.
if someones fuckin wid ur money, i guarantee u they not gonna sit back and see it go on. ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.