Beemer Benz or Bentley > A Milli

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Lloyd Banks' Beemer Benz or Bentley is Lil Wayne's A Milli...except this is a million times better. There's so many out there.

[YOUTUBE]EkfDDn4NJdE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]MCAoFC7LVFU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]bK_1iGSC2jo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]gY_CyUoTArY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GcL1ciWh9n4[/YOUTUBE]

masta247

Staff member
Why do they make fun of them :(
I don't know about Chevy as they're not really popular here but I like Honda and Nissan.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
They served different purposes. The A Milli beat was unique and since Wayne murdered it, other rappers felt like they needed to show off their skills by murdering the beat. I Wanna Rock and this beat are just good beats, there's nothing to be proud of if you murk them.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^I mean, it's not like the beat was chosen because Banks and Santana rapped over it. It's not like the I wanna rock beat was chosen because Snoop rapped over it. The A Milli beat was chosen because it's good, unique, and because of Weezy. My thoughts, anyway.

Da_Funk

The slaughterhouse one is cool. But Beemer Benz or Bentley? I can't get over how immature that is. Sorry but i'm not 15 anymore.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.