beefs are for foolz (uk related)

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
omg i cannot fucking believe all this shit i hear every day. LOOK, all these rappers, u aint american gangster rappers, a lot of you are fucking a lot of things up. First of how the fuck can london rappers be beefing, this shit is getting to stupid. they think its fucking east verses west LOL. it is that, but not in the 96' way. Nothing positive is coming out of the uk rap scene, first off, two thirds of rap in the uk is just utter shit. its in embarresing, just seeing a load of mc's well about 10 rappers do little shitty verses then pass it on. I aint heard nothing lyrically that good that can be compared to us hip hop. But this aint my point, its all thses fucking rappers saying 'yer man east side of london, ' WTF are u on about, I dont run around saying 'West side of Leicester'. Its fucking rediculos. :mad:

2nd point i just wanna say every body that uses channel U is sad and pathetic. Half of em are little boys and girls trying pull , on the tv, the other half are saying shit like ' welsh got the real gangsters' and 'East london are real g's'. just shut the fuck up. :mad:

had to make that point , i just had to. look i aint dissing the rapping talent, yer it cud be better, i have heard some good stuff, but some i just want to not listen.

But the beefin shit needs to stop. Right NOW. :thumb:

look people, you gotto rep ya sides, but look wat happens when you do. lets focus on making good music so we can go globel.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Nothing positve came out of the 96 East Vs West beef either.

Battling is good to a point, until it gets personal. and lives are in danger.

jasedwads said:
omg i cannot fucking believe all this shit i hear every day. LOOK, all these rappers, u aint american gangster rappers, a lot of you are fucking a lot of things up. First of how the fuck can london rappers be beefing, this shit is getting to stupid. they think its fucking east verses west LOL. it is that, but not in the 96' way. Nothing positive is coming out of the uk rap scene, first off, two thirds of rap in the uk is just utter shit. its in embarresing, just seeing a load of mc's well about 10 rappers do little shitty verses then pass it on. I aint heard nothing lyrically that good that can be compared to us hip hop. But this aint my point, its all thses fucking rappers saying 'yer man east side of london, ' WTF are u on about, I dont run around saying 'West side of Leicester'. Its fucking rediculos. :mad:

2nd point i just wanna say every body that uses channel U is sad and pathetic. Half of em are little boys and girls trying pull , on the tv, the other half are saying shit like ' welsh got the real gangsters' and 'East london are real g's'. just shut the fuck up. :mad:

had to make that point , i just had to. look i aint dissing the rapping talent, yer it cud be better, i have heard some good stuff, but some i just want to not listen.

look people, you gotto rep ya sides, but look wat happens when you do. lets focus on making good music so we can go globel.
im guessin your countrys hip hop is headed for an eventual downfall.

Nick

Just cos they are representing where they're from, that doesn't mean that rappers from different sides of London have beef. Thats like saying that Fat Joe, Jadakiss and Ja have beef with the Westcoast cos of thier last track they did reppin their 'hood. Don't be ignorant.

Ant

The only problem with hip-hop over here right now is that it's so exposed in the mainstream. You serioiusly get 8 year old girls rocking whatever fools are in the charts. and as a result of this, we're getting dumb ass chart music fans thinking that they can make hip-hop music and they spout aload of shit basically. The only influence they get it from the states and they think all that "bling bling, click clack gangsta shit" is cool to do. So these idiot scallies just make weak music with no substance. I'm sure the popularity of hip-hop must be having the same effect over the atlantic too, just I ain't there so I can't see it, yet...

Don't lose heart though, there is and will always be real emcees and true lyracists coming from the UK, we just have to sift through alot of shit to find them right now.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
Ant said:
The only problem with hip-hop over here right now is that it's so exposed in the mainstream. You serioiusly get 8 year old girls rocking whatever fools are in the charts. and as a result of this, we're getting dumb ass chart music fans thinking that they can make hip-hop music and they spout aload of shit basically. The only influence they get it from the states and they think all that "bling bling, click clack gangsta shit" is cool to do. So these idiot scallies just make weak music with no substance. I'm sure the popularity of hip-hop must be having the same effect over the atlantic too, just I ain't there so I can't see it, yet...

Don't lose heart though, there is and will always be real emcees and true lyracists coming from the UK, we just have to sift through alot of shit to find them right now.
well said, i am just hoping some people can cum thru all the bullshit, like u said, theres a big problem with UK music , (not just rap) but its all pop shit too that is not being creative.

jasedwads said:

I agree :thumb:
UK rap is a joke at the moment

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.