Beef over a stolen dance routine; is this rap music?

Kareem

Aristotle said:
Yeah man cus its so cool to beef over killing people and stealing peoples property, or better yet its only real if you do it. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Remember when people actaully looked down upon oppressing your own people and didnt glorify this mess. Rap doesnt need a savior, what rap needs is some real fans who dont jump on bandwagons, who stay loyal and are actually fans of the music and not some fad. Rap needs less people like you, who glorify the bad. Acting like dancing is for heterosexual pimps, go say something to big daddy kane.
where did i say it was cool to beef over killing people jack ass? i said remember when artists used to beef over REAL SHIT LIKE, got damn learn to read an comprehend what the hell i said, i can think of 90 billion other better things to beef with someone over besides a fuckn dance move, yes rap does need fans who dont jump on the next hot thing true, but dont insult me homeboy you know nothing of what i "glorify" no where did i say i glorify killing someone or stealing someones property, nevermind not worth my time, if ya didnt take the time you understand what i was getting im sure as hell not gonna waste another 10 minutes explaining it to you, leave it at that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.