Beef Brewing Again , Cassidy And 50 Cent

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Source : MTV

Remember when Cassidy said a few weeks ago that he would gladly take on a battle with 50 Cent? Well, stay tuned — according to a source close to the project, in his new video for "B-Boy Stance," Cassidy is going to be parodying 50. Word is that Cass pokes fun at the "21 Questions" video and will have an oiled-up G-Unit general look-alike in his clip. ...

this should be interesting

^^ are you fuckin crazy!? 50 over Cassidy in a battle? Thats like Tony Danza kickin Mike Tyson's ass... it's not going to happen, NEVER!!!!

Cassidy ripped Freeway a new asshole! 50 is no better at battling than Freeway... it'll be 50's death.

Mark Deez said:
^^ are you fuckin crazy!? 50 over Cassidy in a battle? Thats like Tony Danza kickin Mike Tyson's ass... it's not going to happen, NEVER!!!!

Cassidy ripped Freeway a new asshole! 50 is no better at battling than Freeway... it'll be 50's death.

I remember that battle between Cassidy & Freeway...and it really sucked. They both came at each other weak. The only thing funny about it was Freeway sounding nervous.

I dont know about a battle, but overall, Cassidy doesnt stand a chance against 50.

Id take 50 over Cassidy here, not by a whole lot here but Cassidy's battling skills aint all that great. The battle between him and Freeway must be one of the worst battle ever, i dont think 50 gets props for his battling qualities enough, Back Down is better than anything ive heard from Cassidy.

remember that cass is like part of d block/ruff ryders extended family........swizz aswell.

i gotta feelin dmx gonna say somethin sooner or later.

but oiled up 50 = no homo :eek:

the only good song by cassidy was "Get no Better".....cassidy said hes the best since B.I.G died.........CORNYYYYYYYYYYY....CASSIDY= GARBAGEE thats my take on the situation.....and i think dmx is gonna bark his way up to fifty then dr dre is gonna snatch eve back to aftermath and gunit d12 eminem and dre along wit rakim are gonna put out ruff ryders flame....ruff ryders arent evem good...they make a good song once in a blue moon...plus the best rapper on the label is drag on....and they signed JIn the chinese tofo eatin dooshbag that fell the fuck off.....jadakiss looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle....sheek isnt good at all.....styles p is aight....but overall jadakiss did a video wit ja rule...so did fat joe...who swears hes big pun...talkin bout "i found puns rhyme book" pisshhhh get outta here...u see him in that video wit nelly...the only good thing about that video is the girl standin next to nelly wit her big tits...OMG i would tap that from behind like no other 8====B~~~....but common now....the only good shit LOX DID WAS WIT BIGGIE...THE ONLY GOOD SHIT FAT FUCK DID WAS WIT BIG PUN........and where is terror squad during all this...how come they aint backin him up...fat joe swears hes the king of ny....ja rule swears hes better then 50 cent....now i dunno bout yall but how come lox didnt come out wit a album that everyone likes..? And FIFTY stupid ass had to fuckin make ja rule and fat joe noticed when they were all ready faded like a motha fucker. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!? FUCK EM ALL DIPSET FO LIFFEEE

thugzlife78 said:
the only good song by cassidy was "Get no Better".....cassidy said hes the best since B.I.G died.........CORNYYYYYYYYYYY....CASSIDY= GARBAGEE thats my take on the situation.....and i think dmx is gonna bark his way up to fifty then dr dre is gonna snatch eve back to aftermath and gunit d12 eminem and dre along wit rakim are gonna put out ruff ryders flame....ruff ryders arent evem good...they make a good song once in a blue moon...plus the best rapper on the label is drag on....and they signed JIn the chinese tofo eatin dooshbag that fell the fuck off.....jadakiss looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle....sheek isnt good at all.....styles p is aight....but overall jadakiss did a video wit ja rule...so did fat joe...who swears hes big pun...talkin bout "i found puns rhyme book" pisshhhh get outta here...u see him in that video wit nelly...the only good thing about that video is the girl standin next to nelly wit her big tits...OMG i would tap that from behind like no other 8====B~~~....but common now....the only good shit LOX DID WAS WIT BIGGIE...THE ONLY GOOD SHIT FAT FUCK DID WAS WIT BIG PUN........and where is terror squad during all this...how come they aint backin him up...fat joe swears hes the king of ny....ja rule swears hes better then 50 cent....now i dunno bout yall but how come lox didnt come out wit a album that everyone likes..? And FIFTY stupid ass had to fuckin make ja rule and fat joe noticed when they were all ready faded like a motha fucker. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!? FUCK EM ALL DIPSET FO LIFFEEE
u read my mind :thumb:

thugzlife78 said:
uhh didn't Rakim leave aftermath?

Cassidy sold 5 records. Even if Cassidy can spit better than 50 in a battle he is no where on his radar. I mean no where close. 50 is huge. Cassidy is merely Tommy Gun and 50 is Stallone and the end result will be the same.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.