beastie boys question

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
okay....recently, i started listening to the beastie boys, and i think they're really good. i got three of their albums so far: licensed to ill, paul's boutique, and to the 5 boroughs.

i love to the 5 boroughs and i think the other two are great, however, i'm reluctant to get any of the other ones. i know that during the 90's, the beastie boys started doing punk rock albums or whatever, and i really can't get a definitive answer as to which albums are rock and which are rap.

so, could somebody that's listened to all their albums clear things up, and tell me all of their rap albums to date? which ones you like best would also be a big help.

thanks.

to my knowledge they didn't do any punk rock albums, they may have rapped to punk rock inspired beats, they have come solid on eery cd that i have bought...not sure if that helps....you should try "hello nasty" for sure though

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
alright, thanks.

yeah, i wouldn't really say punk rock, but i heard they did a couple albums with a little less rap and a little more punk.

but thanks for the help. i guess i'll just start with 'hello nasty' and just go in order, and hope for the best.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.