Bean's verse on Kiss Your Ass Goodbye (Remix)

pdxmuthaphucka said:
why would he be dissin' Jada when Jada's on the track with him? Plus, Beans and Jada squashed their beef like 2-3 years ago. I read the article in an old issue of The Source. They had a pic standin' together and everything. I'm goin' to listen to this again and see whose he dissin'......

EDIT: it kinda sounds like he's goin' at SP :confused:

State Property and Rocafellla

"You niggaz lost ya'll game/ I'm throwin the ROC down"

"I birth you niggaz/ I fed and I burped you niggaz/ quick as that I will earth you niggaz/ clothed you niggaz/ wipe the snot from the nose of you niggaz/ want not me to expose you niggaz"

"Your psi said you snitch/ how you blow trial and stay on rent/ bitch/ now it's TIME TO SET IT OFF/ you got something on your chest man the tec'll tear it off"

DaFiveNine said:
State Property and Rocafellla

"You niggaz lost ya'll game/ I'm throwin the ROC down"

"I birth you niggaz/ I fed and I burped you niggaz/ quick as that I will earth you niggaz/ clothed you niggaz/ wipe the snot from the nose of you niggaz/ want not me to expose you niggaz"

"Your psi said you snitch/ how you blow trial and stay on rent/ bitch/ now it's TIME TO SET IT OFF/ you got something on your chest man the tec'll tear it off"
regarding chris snitching against spade and major figgaz.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.