Be Vs. Late Registration

Should Be have won "Best Rap Album of the Year"?

• Yes, grammy comittee is off its rocker.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, kanye deserved it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i liked late registration better but the grammy's have a history of choosin out of place things that are non mainstream...back in 91 or 92 in the best heavy metal category they picked jethro tull over metallica's "black album" that sold over 10 mil, that is when i first lost respect for the grammy's

7 Syns

I dunno how Late Reg. is better when Common's rhymes > Kanye's. I mean Kanye's style is straight Common's when you think about it, without the cockiness. The beats are an arguement but besides that Be > L.R. anyday of the week.

To each their own i guess.

peace.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I prefer BE. Commons wordplay is incredible.

I also prefer the beats on BE. But Kanye upped his production on LR. Great album. And deserving of the Grammy. But like I said, I prefer BE.

7 Syns said:
I dunno how Late Reg. is better when Common's rhymes > Kanye's. I mean Kanye's style is straight Common's when you think about it, without the cockiness. The beats are an arguement but besides that Be > L.R. anyday of the week.

To each their own i guess.

peace.

funny because people have said Common's style (on BE) is the same as Kanye's.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online