BE, music videos

This album is so tight, it should have sold alot more than it did, does anyone think common choose the wrong videos to do.

the corner shouldnt have been his first single, go was a right pick but i think BE was the a horrible choice, i think testify is going to be a bad choice too. i think he should have choosen the food, and love is anyone agree

jbrolax

i think Be was a good choice, thats the best song on the album too bad its short. I agree with you on Go, the corners, and The Food. And testify should be alright...The food should of been the first single

PuffnScruff

i agree with you a little. i like the corner and i thought it was a good first single and video too. BE isn't a bad video but like someone on this board said it's like that MJ commercial with umi says playing in the background. i think a much better video they could have made instead of BE would have been chi city.

the problem i see with making a video for the food is they put the live track from chappelles shows on the album. that show gets played on comedy central on a daily. so any given day you could see the peformance. plus everyone has already seen it since spring/summer time of '04

PuffnScruff

i just saw the video for testify and i am not mad about that video one bit. its the best video so far from the album. lot of guests appearances.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.