BE debut

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
ya kanye helped, nut common made this album dope as fuck, the rhymes the story telling is superb, this is the hottest album of the year. i bump this shit daily, testify is such a hot song to, faith is to, some songs that really get u thinking.

pz

ARon

I wonder how much he would sell if people didnt rob him.
I wish there was a way to scan the units that get pushed over the net, like the illegal ones, see how many people are really listening.

PuffnScruff

Aristotle said:
I wonder how much he would sell if people didnt rob him.
I wish there was a way to scan the units that get pushed over the net, like the illegal ones, see how many people are really listening.
if you start to think about that, your mind will go on for weeks thinking about every album ever released :D

i love the album. i've been pumping it since the advanced, the retail leaked, and i've finally got some money to go and buy in tomorrow. can anyone tell me if the bonus edition with the dvd is worth getting?

PuffnScruff said:
i love the album. i've been pumping it since the advanced, the retail leaked, and i've finally got some money to go and buy in tomorrow. can anyone tell me if the bonus edition with the dvd is worth getting?
I would say yeah, good luck finding it tho. Maybe its because I live in Chicago but everywhere I went they were all out of the bonus ed.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.