Bay Area: What the fuck does it mean to ghostride the whip?

Lok

Is the ghostride the whip question serious? I never know with your bitch azz.

It's when clowns get out of a movin car, and walk alongside it (or get on top of it).

God bless the Bay.

ok that is seriously the stupidest thing i have ever seen anyone do ........ i mean there are so many things that could go wrong.

no offence to anyone but black people come up with some stupid shit and act like its COOL as fuck. AGAIN DONT GET ALL CRAZY ABOUT THAT COMMENT CUZ U KNOW ITS TRUE AND IM NOT TRYING TO BE RACIST. :D

KDeezy said:
ok that is seriously the stupidest thing i have ever seen anyone do ........ i mean there are so many things that could go wrong.

no offence to anyone but black people come up with some stupid shit and act like its COOL as fuck. AGAIN DONT GET ALL CRAZY ABOUT THAT COMMENT CUZ U KNOW ITS TRUE AND IM NOT TRYING TO BE RACIST. :D
U right.sometimes it's like that but 40's album is garbage.it sounds like the soundtrack to tron.he fell off leaving that nmobb shit.

roaches

no offence to anyone but black people come up with some stupid shit and act like its COOL as fuck. AGAIN DONT GET ALL CRAZY ABOUT THAT COMMENT CUZ U KNOW ITS TRUE AND IM NOT TRYING TO BE RACIST.
Being racist is pretty effortless, though, and you've succeeded.

KDeezy said:

Just shut the fuck up with your racist shit.

it looks a lot easier to do on a truck (not that im calling it easy) there was this video i saw of two whiteboys that did it, they got out of their honda civic and started like skating along the end of the car, and then got back in it. it was fat

i think it would be easier on a truck because you know how some trucks/SUVs have that step right outside the door, that strip against the bottom of the door.

anyways ghostriding the whip = as has been proven in the post, is basically when you get out of your car while its still moving and skate/run/walk/dance as its moving and then get back in.

KDeezy said:
Idiot.

jbrolax said:
hyphy > anything form the south except luda
Idiot.

EDouble said:
why 'f**k hyphy'?

Hyphy is tha Bay Area's crunk. Back in tha 90's we made beautiful music along with everyone else in California. Now-a-days, we make terrible music and hyphy is terrible music. It has no effort put into it. It's nothing like what we used to do back in tha 90's.

jbrolax

Mase said:
Idiot.

Idiot.

Yeh man its a message board, i dont know what i was thinking when i posted my opinion...must be those crazy wafers im eatin...any way i respect yours:thumb: only because your a pretty dope graf write

jbrolax said:
Yeh man its a message board, i dont know what i was thinking when i posted my opinion...must be those crazy wafers im eatin...any way i respect yours:thumb: only because your a pretty dope graf write
LOL, cheers. I was just saying that there is alot more dope shit in the south than Luda.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.