Battle Video.. OH!!!!!!!

What part of "you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on you" made the guy think "Shit, I need to punch this motherfucker"?

It's not like he called his mother an Arab terrorist or anything.

linx

Staff member
He touched him twice, I guess that was enough. That's why I think battling now a days is fucking garbage. It's a shame too, that was always my favorite part of hip hop. Just good, competitive battling. Dope punchlines and making the other guy look like a fucking fool. Now it's all these mixtape rappers going at eachother face to face talking about guns and spitting a bunch of written rhymes that they use in fucking songs.

its linx! said:
He touched him twice, I guess that was enough. That's why I think battling now a days is fucking garbage. It's a shame too, that was always my favorite part of hip hop. Just good, competitive battling. Dope punchlines and making the other guy look like a fucking fool. Now it's all these mixtape rappers going at eachother face to face talking about guns and spitting a bunch of written rhymes that they use in fucking songs.
... well its not all like that. But yea ur right, alot of it is. I hate that bullshit battling with writtens and talking about how "thug" u are in a battle. Thank God we still have 'Scribble Jam' although i heard this years was kinda wack.

linx

Staff member
ImmortalTech said:
... well its not all like that. But yea ur right, alot of it is. I hate that bullshit battling with writtens and talking about how "thug" u are in a battle. Thank God we still have 'Scribble Jam' although i heard this years was kinda wack.
Well of course it isn't all like that, but more than the majority probably. Back in the day all battling was pretty much dope, but now 90% of the ones you see/hear about is the shit I mentioned.

am i the only one that doesnt find an unxpected blow to the face not to be funny at all? I know weve all seen the ghetto brawl family of videos and those videos just piss me off. I dont find it entertaining to just watch people throw haymakers for a corny ass reason. Like making sure everyone else knows not to fuck with them.....or having to walk on pins and needles areound somebody because u fear they are gonna go balistic over dumb situation.

Dont get me wrong i laugh at some immature shit, but for some reason seeing people recieved unexpected pain just isnt one of them.

i didnt think the first video was funny either. I think its stupid, and is one of the reasons hiphop is losing its fun. People that are sensative and feel the need to punch somebody cuz they dissed em in a battle, need to stay the fuck outta battles. Battles are supposed to be fun, battles are supposed to have people clowning the hell outta eachother, and entertaining the fans.

And yea.. taking a punch when its not expected is a hell of alot worst than taking a puch during a fight or during a confrontation with somebody.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.