Battle rappers

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
This thread is dedicated to battle rapping, which at one point was actually entertaining

Juice
-Chicago based rapper, associated with Molemen Inc.
-winner of Scribble Jam 1997; semi-finalist of SJ 2003, part of Rap Olympics 1998, claims a professional battle record of 202-2
-Rhymefest refused to battle Juice at SJ 1997 during the finals
-has beat Eminem, Supernatural, Wreckonize, Dose One
-been beaten by Supernatural and Yo Mama's Pimp

Eyedea
-Minnesota based, part of Rhymesayers
-winner of Scribble Jam 99, Blaze Battle 2000 and Rocksteady 2000, also took part in SJ 2000
-has beaten Immortal Technique, Peace, Slug, Unseen (RIP)
-has lost to Brother Ali

Rhymefest
-Chicago/Indy
-Winner of Scribble Jam 2003, Runner up at Scribble Jam 1997
-has beaten Yo Mamas Pimp, Eminem, Swan
-has lost to Origin@l

Sage Francis
-Rhode Island based, nerd rap pioneer
-winner of Scribble Jam 2000, semi finalist in 2001
-has beaten Brother Ali, Esoteric
-has lost to ???

Supernatural
-from Indiana/NY
-winner of ???
-has beaten Juice, Craig G
-has lost to Juice, C-Rayz Walz, Craig G

anyone know who's beaten Sage Francis? I know he lost to somebody at SJ in 2001

linx

Staff member
Battling has always been one of my favorite things about hip hop. It's a shame that 90% of the battles we see now a days are fucking garbage. We have the same gangsta rappers that make gangsta records in the streets battling eachother. You'll catch a good one here and there, but for the most part.. fuck all these battle dvd's.

As far as my favorite battlers go, Juice has always been my favorite. I've just always liked Juice. He's good off the top like battlers should be and he kicks dope rhymes that way as well. I've always liked Swann as well. He has a bit of a lazy flow, but he comes up with shit off the top that'll clown his opponent and score points with the judges.

There was a battle site a while back that had tons of videos from scribble jam and shit like that. Had a bunch of Juice battles as well as people like Rhymefest, Eyedea, Sage, etc.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
emcee battles

they had footage of certain years of scribble jam

i think Swann is kinda lame, same old punchlines each time about the other persons clothes lol

anyone know who's beaten Sage Francis? I know he lost to somebody at SJ in 2001
he lost to Adm/Adeem

.. as far as Swann's concerned, I love his shit, although he banks on that cliche shit alot. With just a bunch of jokes. I wouldnt say he's one of the most talented battlers out there, but he's pretty amusing.

For me I cant say a definite person as the greatest cuz they all have their moments but obviously dudes like Rhymefest, Eyedea, Juice, Supernat, Immortal Technique, Sage, and eminem all earned my props as battle rappers

~peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.