Bart Simpson becomes a gangsta rapper right now

tonight at 8 p.m. eastern standard time a new episode of the simpsons will air a bart finds his true love as a gangsta rapper...50 cent is also a guest on the show...i'm going to watch cause it seems like a funny episode

I didn't watch it, War Stories With Oliver North was on, and I wanted to learn about the Nüremberg war crime trials. Besides, I assumed that Simpsons episode was going to be wack.

yea I think 95% of ppl wrote off the simpsons years ago. Its really too bad that they're disgracing themselves, whereas Seinfeld ended on a high note.

zak

Simpsons are DOPE!

50 CENT is a funny... i thought hed have a bigger part than that. fool only had like 3 lines looooooooooool. i wonder how much they paid him, they just capitalized on his fans!

PuffnScruff said:
i didnt see it
what happend?
bart wants to go to a rap concert.. (not to mention wears some gangsta hoody n baggy pants haha) some rapper dude's name is 'alcatraz' lol.. parents don't let him, so he sneaks out n goes anyway.. drops some lines on the stage, gets a ride wit alcatraz in his limo hummer.. 50 comes beside them n talks some shit that i couldn't understand.. then when he goes back he overhears homer n marge talk about him disobeyin them, n homer says somethin like.. 'he's gone like NWA.. not with ass welts' or some shit, holdin his belt lol.. bart makes it look like he got kidnapped, then chief wiggam 'solves the crime' n becomes uh.. i forget.. whatever's above chief.. bart confesses to it bein a hoax, but wiggam don't wanna lose his 'high profile status' so he wants to keep it the way it is.. and then lisa finds out bart went n becomes a jerk n wants to tell the truth (lisa's startin to really annoy the shit outta me wit this goody goody bullshit) it ends at alcatraz's house n they have a party.. and lisa doesn't get her way on tellin to truth.. woo! :thumb: it really was a pretty lame episode though

Snowman

Yeah I Thought 50 Was Gonna do More in The Episode. You Couldve Did a Scene There all at Moe's, Homer an 50 meet each Other. Homer says somethin Off the Wall Like "Hey Arent You MC Hammer" An Starts Dancin, "Cant Touch This". That Wouldve Been Funny.

As For The Simpsons Being Lame. The Simpsons Is A Better Show Than Some Of This Garbage Crap They Got Out Now.

Get Settled In People Matt Groening Said he Got Material To Last Him 20 Seasons. This is Year 16, Simpsons Will Never Die. :thumb:

simpsons suck now, they need some good writers, the show fell of years ago, family guy shits on it and so does south park.

simpsons is no longer funny, the writers just put on big name stars ro keep people watching.

Snowman

Silleone said:
simpsons suck now, they need some good writers, the show fell of years ago, family guy shits on it and so does south park.

simpsons is no longer funny,

Oh Whatever, I'll Admit There Were Some bad Episodes. But The Simpsons Do Not Suck, There Still Funny. 16 Seasons Ya Must Be Doing Something Right. Simpsons Are WAY Better Than Family Guy. Fox Wanted To Pull The Plug On That Show But They Got A 2nd Chance. As For South Park (Its Two Different Shows) South Park Is More Of A Adult Cartoon.

i saw it last night and thought it was good. i liked tha part when homer said bart couldn't go and homer touched maggies binkie and made a beat. 50's part was like 20 seconds though, thought that was strange

that was possibly the worst episode of the simpsons i've ever seen smh...

its just not even that funny anymore....but on a better and more important note..

FAMILY GUY RETURNS MAY 1ST!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.