BANKS quotables...ive looked everywhere...help me out

Here are some:

"I'm hungry like a South African with flies stuck to his face", The Banks Workout

"Only time you left the hood is on monopoly boards", G-Unit That's What's Up

"Damn hell the whole day I'm passing the green/That's why my bedroom look like the World Trade after the scene", 50 & Banks

"I'm fairly new but I demand some respect/Cause I already wear your advance on my neck", Stunt 101

"Jewelry got me in heavy grey pictures/Plus I light up trees like everyday's Christmas", Lay You Down

"These rap niggas portray to be tough/Nobody actin soft/Till they layed out in a hospital eatin apple sauce", Gangsta Shit

"Go ahead and try to do me harm soldier/And you'll be in a black bag like grass out the lawnmower", Ain't No Click

"I'm in the hood with more straps than a JanSport", I'm So Fly

"I'm at your local newsstand, jerk/While the only XXL you been in is your shirt", Just Another Day

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
thanks...but im sure he had heaps better than that

i love this one;

"i know watch botherin ya vision, but reach for it and ill put a dot
on your head LIKE ITS PART OF YOUR RELIGION!"

^^Yeah that's from his freestyle "Banks Victory" I think... There's this song too... "What Goes Around" with 50 on the chorus. He had some good lines on it such as "I'm in a bitch mouth every morning like toothpaste" and some like "My niggaz will stick you up and have you holdin your chest like I'm singing the national anthem"...

Sarr said:
i love this one;

"i know watch botherin ya vision, but reach for it and ill put a dot
on your head LIKE ITS PART OF YOUR RELIGION!"
there are so many better versions of this punchline, which has been done before by so many people
Red & Meth - Do What Ya Feel for example

Red
"That red dot on your forehead is not cause you're Arabian
(Watch what you say to him)"

peace
a

"lloyd banks will neva trust a hoe they'll have u set up fast puttin ya hands in the air like busta show...i got the fame name plus the dough between ya legs and on ya chin is a few places where my nuts will go"

"whats a crackhead thinkin bout right before he takes a hit hell if i know probably a whole bunch of mistakes and shit what the fuck makes a nigga wanna have a relationship when i can have a caucasion spanish and hatian chick nigga u can run but the lights will beat ya put red dots on u like a slice of pizza"

"run when we startin a rave or leave wit 12 shells in ya mouth like a carton of eggs ima young pimp pardon my age i dont got long hair but if i did she'd be partin my braids"

"pussies love nelly he made it look cool to wear bandaids"

"i got ends in my jeans for benzes wit screens plus i take money like vendin machines"

"fuck if ya favorite rapper dies to me thats my spot i celebrate his funeral and eat at ihop"

I forgot that one from a freestyle on rap city: "Come on my flow is insane/For you to win you gonna need lucky charms, a leprechaun or Lil' Flip's chain" lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.