Banks & Em taking shots at T.I.?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
havent heard either song, but the banks sounds like a diss not sure bout the Em. could just be callin them a rubberband man

On the game, yeah sound like he's representin T.I. 'til T.I.'s free'
If thats the case like I think,i wouldn't hold much water to the fact it's a lil flip track. lmao look who we're talkin about

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
havent heard either song, but the banks sounds like a diss not sure bout the Em. could just be callin them a rubberband man

On the game, yeah sound like he's representin T.I. 'til T.I.'s free'
If thats the case like I think,i wouldn't hold much water to the fact it's a lil flip track. lmao look who we're talkin about

Neither are disses, including The Game line. The Lloyd Banks line sounds like he wanted to rhyme in multi's, so he threw 'the rubberband man' in there to flow correctly.

With the Eminem line, after he says 'Rubberband Man', he states "he just snaps back". Meaning that whatever happens, he maintains his composure, hence the words 'rubberband' and 'snap back'.

And with The Game's line, he definately isn't dissing him because on U Know What It Is vol.3 (I believe), he remakes T.I. and P.$.C.'s 'I'm A King', but he keeps T.I.'s verse on there. Also, he was featured on the Boyz In The 'Hood rmx. 'Dem Boys', which also features T.I.

Neither are disses, including The Game line. The Lloyd Banks line sounds like he wanted to rhyme in multi's, so he threw 'the rubberband man' in there to flow correctly.

With the Eminem line, after he says 'Rubberband Man', he states "he just snaps back". Meaning that whatever happens, he maintains his composure, hence the words 'rubberband' and 'snap back'.

And with The Game's line, he definately isn't dissing him because on U Know What It Is vol.3 (I believe), he remakes T.I. and P.$.C.'s 'I'm A King', but he keeps T.I.'s verse on there. Also, he was featured on the Boyz In The 'Hood rmx. 'Dem Boys', which also features T.I.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.