Bang Em & Domination...

Holy shit! Just copped this album today.

Why is this so slept on? This shit is amazing.

First five tracks alone were fire, I havn't even been through the rest yet.

But God Giveth, God Taketh Away is an amazing album so far, and I recomend it to anyone, just off the first five tracks... lol, but yeah, i'm definitly a big fan of thiers now.

God damn, and to imagine these dudes could have been with 50, getting a message out there, spreadin some deeper shit then G-Unit's current shallowness... oh well.

Yea its a great album.. Theyre silverback guerrilla mixtapes are pretty good too... come to think of it, Ive never even seen them on the net before for sale or dl... I got mine on Canal Street in Chinatown nyc... i'll up one in a lil bit..

what program can I open those files with? cuz there like .rm and it wont let me open them. maybe i'm just bein stupid? lol, but i can't get em open with anything.

DrugBa11ad said:
what program can I open those files with? cuz there like .rm and it wont let me open them. maybe i'm just bein stupid? lol, but i can't get em open with anything.
Do a google search for WINRAR and dl it.. its free and takes about 3 minutes.. then you can open archives.

Do a google search for WINRAR and dl it.. its free and takes about 3 minutes.. then you can open archives.
Ah nah homie, I could open the archive. Got winrar already.

But yeah the dude above it said, it's Real Player shit. I don't got that.

Thanks anyway tho man.

Come to think of it, scratch what i said before.. i think that particular mixtape i DID get from the net... I have 2 laying around ill try to find later 4 yall.. Whats so bad about realplayer? i dont know much about pcs really... Is it that shitty? It sounds/works ok so far since ive used it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.