Bam Margera and Eminem?

I have a buddy who lives out in California and is a professional photographer out there. He is independent, meaning that he works for himself, he's not exclusively working for any one single company. He's an independent contractor and companies will call him if they need to set up a photo shoot. He has worked with/for companies such as Playboy, WWF, ABC STudios, NBC Studios, Microsoft and several other big time companies.

Getting to the point, he was recently contacted by Bam Margera through MTV about doing a photo shoot for the goth metal band HIM, whose lead singer, Ville Valo is best friends with Bam and Bam has directed a lot of HIM's music videos.

My buddy took the job and the photo shoot is going to take a total of 6 days and started yesterday (it ends on Saturday). Anyway, I was talking to my buddy today and he was telling me all of this and said that he and Bam Margera got into a discussion during some down time and that Margera confided in him that Margera and HIM are currently in what Bam called "casual talks with Eminem" about doing some kind of Eminem/HIM collaboration.

This shouldn't really surprise many, as Eminem did a remix of "The Way I Am" a couple years ago in which he had Marilyn Manson produce the remix, Em had his original verses laid over the Manson's new beat and then Manson performed the hook instead of Em. That remix came out I thought better than the original.

My question is, if this actually happens and the two sides were to agree to this, what do you think the outcome would be?

I guess in all, what are your thoughts?

lol, weird as fuck... i've never heard anything from bam.. although i heard what marilyn did with that song and i was thoroughly impressed.. it was better than the og, i'll agree to that

lmfao

I dunno man..

HIM is actualy emo.. just abit harder (dont even bother argueing with me, I can point u to the dirrection of biggest metal heads there is :p) .. its not goth :p

anyway... em on that would ruin it in my opinion, but then again, cant judge tell u hear something right? =D

I'd be interested in at least seeing it and giving it a chance because Eminem and Bam Margera have long been 2 of my favorite celebs. I've liked Bam Margera since the Jackass days and of the two Jackass spin off shows (Wildboyz & Viva La Bam), I thought Viva was MUCH more entertaining than Wildboyz. Wildboys was actually more interesting than Viva, but that's because Wildboyz did actually teach things about animals around the world. That show is kind of a half breed, half informative and half stunt show.

I like both shows but I REALLY am addicted to Viva La Bam. I even own all three seasons on DVD which is a total of 5 DVDs. Because of Bam's relentless dickryding of HIM on Viva, I decided to start researching and looking into them a couple weeks ago. Especially after hearing their song "Your Sweet Six Six Six" on Bam's show. I heard that and I fell in love with it instantly. I've heard a few other HIM songs since and they've been decent, pretty good, but not nearly as good as "Your Sweet...". So, based on all of this, and Eminem's history of collaborations with rock/metal stars, I think it's worth giving a shot. Eminem and Ville Valo appear to have a lot of the same outlooks about things based on video, audio and print interviews I've seen from both.

freshprince said:
That show is kind of a half breed, half informative and half stunt show
50% + 50% + 50% = 150%
They must have pulled some wild shit to get 3 halves.

Anyway, about the collabo:
I'd like to see Eminem on a track with HIM just to see him finally step out of the Shady/Aftermath camp. He made a good decision with the remix for "The Way I Am." He let SOMEBODY ELSE produce it rather than himself. If he stuck to rapping, he'd be the in the top 5 for "Greatest MCs"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.