B.Sigel FEEL IT IN THE AIR

I dont kow bout all of yall but i am really feeling this song. the beat is hypnotizing with that sax, also like how there is very little deep bass. i dont see or hear many people speakin on this song. it is so much different than any other single released by any rap artisit these days. one reason it is different because it doesnt have a catchy poppy hook. The feel it in the air sample is catchy and shit but its not on the subject of sexual reference or talkin bout how he is feelin it in the air and hes about to go to the club. This song is very refreshing to hear on the radio and see on tv. what do yall think?

peace

Mase

roaches said:
It's dope. You know he wifed up the girl on the hook?

Heavy D is the shit.
Heavy D produced that?!
That definetly dosn't sound like Heavy D production. Good to see producers switching their shit up and giving off different sound.

Sentenced said:
I saw the video a few days ago, really felt it. For some reason I thought it was an old video, eh.
yeah i was thinkin that too, but remember our brains have been washed to see a rappers first single in these days to be at the club or something THATS ALREADY BEEN DONE BEFORE THOUSANDS OF TIMES. I really felt the video 2 because it was basic and stragiht to the point no bullshittin

I actually think this song has been mentioned a few times before.

Along with Still Go Love For You, this is one of Beanie's nicest tracks.

Weirdly enough, Beanie appears like a poor man's Tupac or Scarface at times: that is, a rapper with a solid street reputation whose best tracks seem to be heartfelt/soft.

Been feeling this one for a while now. Opinions on the whole album? Not heard it all yet but it's out here on the 28th. Worth picking up?

Casey

Staff member
I'd like to know what the albums like. feel it in the air is a GREAT tune. never really been a beanie fan before but this shit is tight.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^I haven't been a fan neither. But, the album is fire, the only weak track is the one with Snoop Dogg, all of the other ones are average, above average, or dope, imo.

agreed with those, never been a fan but this album is very good.Yah the Snoop songs licks ass, fuck anyone else know Snoop was on the song before he even rapped? Its seems like such a Neptunes typa beat and i knew Snoop was going to be on it and what do you know 5 seconds into it Snoop comes on

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.