B.Siegal back on Team Roc

B.Sigel back on Team Roc

On a hot97 interview, the Broad St. Bully, Beanie Sigel confirmed that he has come to terms with his label situation when he put out the announcement on DJ Absolute's show about reuniting with Rocafella Records.

Not only is Sigel back on Rocafella but he is back with an upcoming album, while he's in soldier mode as he will be going to war for his general and riding for his team even harder than before. This comes as a surprise because only somewhere last year, word was around that Beanie Sigel dissed Jay-Z at a show in Philly.

But only about 2 weeks ago, there was a hint that things may have been back on good terms as Jay-Z threw Sigel a surprise birthday party at the 40/40, where nostalgia emerged as the whole Rocafella crew from Bleek, the whole State Property, Petey Crack, Young Gunz, and Freeway were united once more.

In the interview, Sigel said he was back in Baseline Studios in NYC preparing for his upcoming album titled The Solution. Sigel explained that he titled his album The Solution to end speculation and to basically put things into proper perspective. Sigel didn't go into any guest spots for the lp but confirmed plenty of collabo tracks with Jay-Z and production from Just Blaze on his album that he promises to drop soon.

When asked about what can be expected in 07' in Rocafella, Sigel responded by promising to wake up the dead on his new album and fire shots back at the shots that have been taken at his team and his once again boss, Jay-Z. Although Sigel didn't name any names, it's obvious that you can speculate that Sigel is planning to retaliate at maybe Lil Wayne and undoubtedly the Dipset camp for the war of words that has been going on between the two teams lately.

"I took a lil vacation off to chill..just to watch things..to see what was going on..lots of people gettin beside theyselves. When the album's out, no doubt, when the album drop...Imma wake em up..you got to pay for this one. I got to tap a couple of people up though. A lotta people gettin besides theyselves..I guess they didn't know where the Broad St. Bully stood at. I hear alotta shots being popped at my big homie Hov. I'm here to do what I do. Hitman for hire. Here I come."

Pictures of Sigel birthday celebration below: http://www.mediatakeout.com/3193/pics_beyonce_without_makeup.html

Audio interview below:
http://smartenupnas.com/2007/03/21/beanie-sigel-still-with-roc-a-fella-records-2/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.