B.I.G. #1 On Charts

Congratulations to the Notorious B.I.G., whose greatest hits album marks B.I.G.'s third number 1 album on the charts during first week sales! The late rapper, who was just celebrated for his 10th year death anniversary this past week sold exactly 99,178 units making this his 3rd time topping the charts on his debut.

Notorious B.I.G.'s Greatest Hits album includes 17 cuts filled with some of Biggie's known singles as well as two never before heard cuts from 2005's Biggie Duets lp.

The album's tracklisting includes:

01 - Juicy
02 - Big Poppa
03 - Hynotize
04 - One More Chance/stay with Me (Remix)
05 - Get Money (Preformed for Junior M.A.F.I.A.)
06 - Warning
07 - Dead Wrong Ft. Eminem
08 - Who Shot Ya
09 - Ten Crack Commandments
10 - Notorious Thugs Ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
11 - Notorious B.I.G. Ft. Lil Kim & Puff Daddy
12 - Nasty Girl Ft. Puff Daddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge & Avery Storm
13 - Unbelievable
14 - Ni**as Bleed
15 - Running Your Mouth Ft. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Fabolous & Busta Rhymes
16 - Want that Old Thing Back Ft. Ja Rule & Ralph Tresvant
17 - F*cking You Tonight Ft. R Kelly

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
SnakeWesker said:
They should have put Runnin' on this, just to get 2Pac on it.

It's cool to see BIG #1. It's like when Loyal to the Game made it to the top spot.
Runnin' is wack compared to the original version of hosue of pain with pac and busta.

Casey

Staff member
Prize Gotti said:
Runnin' is wack compared to the original version of hosue of pain with pac and busta.
The original version of house of pain didn't have Busta, that's a remix.

OG House of Pain has Biggie and Stretch on it and murders the shitty Busta version.

Those two "never before heard cuts" from Duets was on a bonus CD that was bundled with the album from Best Buy. I got that, which is good, so I have no need to purchase this.

i recently found out a grestest CD was coming out but when i really check the tracklist, i got disappointed......when i saw the middle of it and saw those shitty ass remixed songs from duet... the album would have been real good if all the tracks was oiriginal or remixed with a different updated beat of unheard songs if he still has any

Militant said:
The original version of house of pain didn't have Busta, that's a remix.

OG House of Pain has Biggie and Stretch on it and murders the shitty Busta version.
Yeah, the OG is the best of the three. However, Runnin' (Dying To Live) was a single, so that'd be the best bet to release on this CD. It's certainly better than Nasty Girl...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.