AZ's New Album

AZ's New Album Will Be Titled AZ
Comes Out In July On Fastlife Records/Koch Records
The Singles Are Going 2 Be "Live Wire/So Serious"
Does Any Have Anything Else On AZ & His New Album
Tracklist, News Or Something, Post Here

So He Has Scrapped Final Call, A Bit Fucked The Advance Version Was Tight, Live Wire Is A Fucking Ill Track, But Its Straight Hiphop And That Wont Win The Fans That He Deserves

P.S Were Did You Get The Info From

Fonzy` said:
Final Call wasn't scrapped, it was reviewed in a rap mag :S
it was scrapped, it was reviewed in a magazine but it never came out in stores due to bootleggers and he said he would change it up a bit but i guess he scrapped it...

and is that first single (so serious) the song wit nas that leaked a while ago?

cant wait for this cd it will be on of the best if not the best of 05 AZ always is flowin like a muthafucka. Az stays true to the natural abilities that he has

umm....can anyone upload the Final Call album? Found a link to Aziatic here, went out and bought that shit a week later, I love AZ's whole style/flow as an MC, would love to hear this scrapped album.

ramza34 said:
umm....can anyone upload the Final Call album? Found a link to Aziatic here, went out and bought that shit a week later, I love AZ's whole style/flow as an MC, would love to hear this scrapped album.
Ive Uploaded It Check In The ''Only Built For Download Linx'' Section

PDT

Damn, I was just thinkin' bout that Final Call shit yesterday, I remember they had it on The Source list for releases like 6 months ago, it was pissin' me off. I really doubt it's gonna come out in July.

Little Skittle

PDT said:
Damn, I was just thinkin' bout that Final Call shit yesterday, I remember they had it on The Source list for releases like 6 months ago, it was pissin' me off. I really doubt it's gonna come out in July.

this is one of the few cds im lookin forward to this year...dont ruin this shit for me lol....i was lookin forward to final call so bad last year, i still remember it was sposed to be released august 13

what happened wit the album that nas and az were supposed to put together, nas was on the radio a few months back talkin about it, ne info on that?

ArtsyGirl

I got Final Call ages ago that album is dope one of my favourite AZ songs is on that album. Anyway cant wait for some fresh AZ hopefully this one gets really released.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.