AZ was at a cop shop by my house tonite

i went there and he was supposed to be there by 8 so i waited until 1030, he still wasnt there and i had to leave so as im leaving his promotional van pulled in and he signed cds n posters n shit and also did a set, there was only like 100 people there it must have been a sick routine so i was wondering if ne one from new york went there tonite??

http://www.copshopmusic.com

i had to leave n get 2 work cause i do the over nite shift, i kno that hes gonna come back soon or to another one around here so i really wasnt that mad about not gettin something signed but i wanted to c him do his set cause ive never seen him in concert one of the few artists that i havent seen so that got me a lil pissed off but what ever ill try n catch him another time, each week they have a new artist come, prodigy, big noyd, dipset, jae hood, mad skillz, graph, guru, havoc, redman, ghost face, n others everytime that there is a new cd that comes out that artist usually comes to the shop, theres madddd pics on there site that show all the artists that come there

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.