AZ to Dipset

Hip hop veteran, former Nas protege and Firm member, AZ was recently caught up with and addressed rumors about possibly joining the Dipset Camp. AZ was very cordial, relaxed, and was in an overall great spirit during the interview as he addressed the rumor.

When asked about signing to Dipset, AZ said, "I mean it's a possibility. It's alotta things up in the air man. New York, yall know what it is man. It's alotta things gettin ready to happen man. You know, it's alotta change with everything like we said, so I mean it's a possibility."

When asked about how Harlem rappers like the Dipset and how a Brooklyn native such as himself can get together after the Dipset vs. Jay-Z situation, AZ replied and basically said that he is a man and is not involved in the situation between the two. "I mean things happen. Man, this is hip hop. You know, like I say, you take the good with the bad. I mean, I represent BK. So at the end of the day that's personal what they go through, you know what I'm saying. What him and Cam go through, you can't knock that hustle. Like at the end of the day, it's personal for me what I gotta do. And at the end of the day, I'm holdin it down. I'm representin BK to the fullest."

Note, that it will be real interesting to hear Nas' response to his long time protege and former partner in crime contemplating to sign with hip hop acts such as Dipset, who have been in an exchange of words with Nasir for sometime. Just about a year ago, Nas condemned his long time Queensbridge associates, Mobb Deep for making the move to G-Unit records, which Nas openly deemed as a disgrace to hip hop.

To see and hear the full AZ interview for yourself, just click below:
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/IDXIJ89qpsRu4xhd

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.