AZ ''The Format'' Album NEWS, Song With Little Brother + DVD With The Album

The Format 7th Nov, cop & suport real hip-hop.

Due in stores this fall, The Format features appearances from M.O.P. and Little Brother, while production is supplied by DJ Premier, Emile, Face Defeat, Lil' Fame of M.O.P , J.Cardim and Little Brother's Phonte Coleman.

The album will also contain a bonus DVD, which contains exclusive behind the scenes footage of AZ, including live concert performances and ten-classic videos.

The Format will hit stores on November 7th via Quiet Money/Fastlife Music.

As SOHH previously reported, AZ will be making an appearance on "Hip-Hop Hold' Em," a celebrity Poker Tournament slated to premiere on October 6th on the CW Television Network.

The one-hour show will be broadcasted weekly and will feature five celebrities from the world of music, sports, television, movies and fashion competing for their favorite charities in a high stakes game of "No Limit Texas Hold' Em." Premo Pictures, a subsidiary of Czar Entertainment and IMG Media, will be broadcasting the series.

sohh.com

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ Same here. I really like the song "The Payback", that's what had me listening to more of his music..

1). I Am The Truth (Produced by Lil Fame)
2). Sit 'Em Back Slow f/M.O.P. (Produced by Face Defeat and Lil
Fame)
3.) Get High (Produced by Emile)
4.) Make Me! (Produced by Emile)
5). Rise & Fall f/Little Brother (Produced by J.Cardim and Phonte Coleman)
6.) Animal (Produced by Statik Selektah)
7.) Doing That (Produced by Lil Fame)
8.) This What I Do (Produced by J.Cardim)
9.) The Format (Produced by DJ Premier)
10.) Vendetta (Produced by J.Cardim)
11.) Game Of Life (Produced by Emile)
12.) Royal Salute (Produced by Emile)---Bonus Track

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.