AZ, Lil Wayne, The Game have ALL destroyed Jay on "Show Me What You Got"

ARon

CoolWaterz said:
lol the day lil wayne "destroys" jay z on anything is the day that rap is over. AZ yea...game maybe...but lil wayne, be honest now he didnt destroy anything. guy is terrible with some hot beats occasionaly
Wayne is much better than you think.

CoolWaterz said:
lol the day lil wayne "destroys" jay z on anything is the day that rap is over. AZ yea...game maybe...but lil wayne, be honest now he didnt destroy anything. guy is terrible with some hot beats occasionaly
He ripped the beat alot harder than Jay did. Take a listen on Allhiphop.com

ill-matic

Jay sounds like an amateur when you hear how these dudes handled this beat. Dont mean to stir controversy, just my opinion. Why is Jay just "not trying" on this come back shit? If he's lost the hunger/passion then why the fuck come back in the first place?

It's a single. Since when are singles lyrical masterpieces?

If Weezy, AZ, and Game put their versions out as singles, them shits would flop faster than Rotten Apple.

The beat is unbelievably average anyway, dont even know why rappers want to rhyme over boring, non-memorable beats like this, only maybe because its current. I know single arent supposed to be lyrically strong but you'd think he could have made a better effort than that for his comeback album, should have stayed retired instead of putting out bullshit like that. Kingdom Come aint all that either, it's better but not a memorable track either.

PuffnScruff

I think it is a marketing thing. Think about it. Jay and diddy both put out albums this year. Neither of the two need the money from the album sales and the money they will see will buy them a new car or a watch. The money from the album sales is really chump chane for these two guys.

These albums help promote their clothing lines. The sales from their clothing lines will generate more money than they will see from the album sales. The albums are more of an easy marketing tool that will help sell their clothing lines. Plus new albums from an artist usually helps the sells for previous albums too. Plus a good amount of the wealth that jay and diddy have came from their clothing lines.

Jay could put out an album with elmo or barney it will still sell and push the numbers of his clothing line up. Moms would be buying roca wear for their kids like it was crack

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
EDIT: Streethop had issues, but it's fixed now. Posts/threads from now on will be fine. The messed up ones wont.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.