Az >>>>> Jay-z

Jay-z imo has no classics, Rd is over-rated, Blueprint is so whack its an album you break weed up-on, Jay-z is over-rated lyrically and as an artsit, how he sold 20 mill, fuck knows, Az is under-rated much as Big L was, Doe Or Die >>>> Rd, Doe Or Die was a great debut album, Aziatic >>>> Blueprint, Aziatic is a str8 up classic :thumb:

Az also respects his fans, he deosnt lie like Jay-z about reitring then coming back outta it, how many times has he done it, 3 or 4 times, Jay-z has disrespected you fans he even admitted it ''I Dumbed Down My Lyrics To Double My Dollars,callin his fans dumb lmao, He has no respect for you jay-z fans and you still buy his whack albums :thumb:

Az is under-rated and lyrically Az >>>> Jay-z

Little Skittle

nas has a better catalogue because he has more material out, but id choose aziatic over any nas cd and doe or die over any nas cd (with the exception of illmatic)

Yea AZ is way better than Jay Z. AZ's verse on lifes a bitch is better than jay z's albums

Do or Die, Pieces Of A Man, and Aziatic >>>>>>>> Jay Z's last 5 releases and most of the shitty, lackluster albums in his career

^^^^^^LOL.

AZ and jayz are good. i like az more, but jayz reasonable doubt is not overrated, and album most people on this board should have.

Rather Unique said:
Jay-z imo has no classics, Rd is over-rated, Blueprint is so whack its an album you break weed up-on, Jay-z is over-rated lyrically and as an artsit, how he sold 20 mill, fuck knows, Az is under-rated much as Big L was, Doe Or Die >>>> Rd, Doe Or Die was a great debut album, Aziatic >>>> Blueprint, Aziatic is a str8 up classic :thumb:

Az also respects his fans, he deosnt lie like Jay-z about reitring then coming back outta it, how many times has he done it, 3 or 4 times, Jay-z has disrespected you fans he even admitted it ''I Dumbed Down My Lyrics To Double My Dollars,callin his fans dumb lmao, He has no respect for you jay-z fans and you still buy his whack albums :thumb:

Az is under-rated and lyrically Az >>>> Jay-z
Question are you an eminem fan?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.