AZ/DJ Premier - The Format [video]

PuffnScruff

i have been wondering when his new album was going to come out after listening to this song all summer. another video link on youtube says nov7th. i hope thats true. we'll see

the video wasnt too bad. it's kind of different

linx

Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
thanks linx
What do you think of it? I wanna see Az live too. I wouldn't be able to talk about it though because according to KAMAKAZI..that would be bragging about going or something. But yeah, I hope to catch him sometime. :thumb:

Very dope track.I've been bumping this track for lil while but its growing in me every time.Very dope beat,DJ Premier and AZ is sick thats given.

The video is dope too.

I expect this album to be a lot better then last one.

its linx! said:
His album is gonna be ridiculously dope I think. Shit, I hope. The songs that have leaked are fucking great. You heard "The Truth" yet? It's sick.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34963368/AZ_-_The_Truth__dirty_.mp3

Peep it.
Yea this is sick.

Did you hear Vendetta joint?Apparantly its suppose to be a single.

PuffnScruff

its linx! said:
What do you think of it? I wanna see Az live too. I wouldn't be able to talk about it though because according to KAMAKAZI..that would be bragging about going or something. But yeah, I hope to catch him sometime. :thumb:
real nice track. i love the sample on the beat. i love az songs like this. kind of laid back and chilled, good music to lean back and cruise too.

i havent heard the Vendetta song. bach can you upload it? or anyone

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.