AZ - A.W.O.L. (Your Thoughts on the Album)

i was wondering what yall thought about this album, my self i love it, i think that the beats are hotttt n his flow and delivery is incredible, plus the way that he relays his thoughts are great cause to me there different than all other rappers, in my opinion he is the most underrated rapper out there, doe or die is a classis n his following albums are all great albums, he makes an album that u can listen to over and over again, on this album i think that never change, cant stop, his verse on street life, n bed time story are the top tracks and i heard about the video for the come up but havent seen it yet, great album in my opinion

its linx! said:
I can't believe nobody wants to talk about this album, lol.

yea i wasnt sure if u saw that, haa, thats y i started a new one, the albums been leaked for a day or so n i was looking for everyones thoughts on it, n thats an old thread that doesnt have the link ne more and also jus has a tracklisting for the first post so i was lookin on starting a good thread on the discussion of the album

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Here's my thoughts on the album. The lyrics are tight, the beats are tight, his flow and delivery are top notch, but it's not listenable to me.

linx

Staff member
Man, you definitely said that so someone can ask what the fuck you are talking about. lol.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Lol. I'll try to explain myself better. See, there's nothing that I can say is wrong with the album. I can't say the lyrics are weak because his rhyme scheme, use of multi's, etc. is good. I can't say his flow is off when on a track like AZ's Chillin, he just kills it. I can't say the beats suck because they don't. But, I'm not feeling the album. It doesn't have replay value to me. Maybe it'll grow on me if I listen to it more.

Hot

Its hot. Just what I was expectin from him. His delivery is excellent like always. Definately be coppin this.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.