awww shit.

linx

Staff member

Justus League Triple Threat!!

NICOLAY (of FOREIGN EXCHANGE) - "THE DUTCH MASTERS VOL. ONE" - CD
June 21 Preorder. After producing arguably one of the best independent hip-hop albums of last year, The Foreign Exchange's Connected, producer Nicolay follows-up with "The Dutch Masters Volume One", a brand new 18 track CD, which includes several new original productions and remixes from the now-famous producer. Collaborations with The Thyrday, Little Brother, Supastition, Phonte, Eye Plus Eye, Jaguar Wright, Bilal, Living Legends, Gridlock Fam, Science Fiction, Common, Mary J. Blige, and more. Order all 3 CD's and save $6.

LITTLE BROTHER - "THE CHITLIN CIRCUIT VOL. 1.5" - CD
June 21 Preorder. Official full factory reissue of the mega-selling slim-case classic! Working as the pre-cursor to Little Brother's forthcoming sophomore release, The Minstrel Show, this new version of the Chitlin Circuit includes SEVEN songs not included on the original version. Order all 3 CD's and save $6.

EDGAR ALLEN FLOE - "TRUE LINKS EP" - CD
June 14 Preorder. As a member of today's buzz-worthy Justus League crew, Edgar Allen Flow steps up with his debut solo EP, which will work as the prelude to his solo album dropping later this year. 9 new songs, produced by 9th Wonder, Khyrsis, & Illmind, with guest shots from Median and Legacy. Order all 3 CD's and save $6.

------------

Who's excited? I know I am, haha. I can't wait to hear all of this shit. I've been waiting to hear Floe's EP for a minute and it's almost here. And although the Little Brother mixtape isn't filled with ALL new shit, it'll still be dope. The Nicolay one i'm not so sure about, i'm sure that'll be dope as hell too. :thumb:

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have Chitlin Circuit 1.5. I do have the other two, though. I wasn't feeling the EAF one at all.

linx

Staff member
Really? I didn't know you could grab them already, shiiiit. Hook it up. Other people can sleep. :x

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.