Audio Put Together By Cam'ron Of All The Lines Jay-z Has Bitten

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Cam'ron hits Jay-Z Hard on this one. "Swagger Jacker (A Biter Not A Writer)," Cam accuses Jigga of being a biter. Rather than spit, Cam hosts clips of Biggie, Snoop Dogg, Slick Rick, B.G., Big L, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Tupac and Nas songs Jay has taken lines from. "No wonder a nigga retired," Cam comments. "There's nothing left to steal from." This is the second punch thrown from Killa Cam. Jay-Z has still not responded......

PELLA

ya this is old, but well put together tho. PROOF jay-z's a bitter

edit: and cam'ron didnt put this together...some underground DJ did, he just found it.

Casey

Staff member
....and HERE's all the lines Cam'ron has bitten, including ones from Jigga!

Fuck dipset and their wack same flow having ass.

Diaz

Militant said:
....and HERE's all the lines Cam'ron has bitten, including ones from Jigga!

Fuck dipset and their wack same flow having ass.
Wow, ok, this stuff is just sad. I'm a fuckin kid and I write my own lyrics.

the way i see it, jigga already akknowledged the people saying he biting on the black album sooooo this whole saying hes a biter shit is getting played out, honestly this happens so often i mean so many rappers take a hot line from another rapper and use it in their tunes, i wouldnt say it is biting cuz he is using it in his own way / different way from before.

Putting a different creative touch on the same line.

Diaz

KDeezy said:
the way i see it, jigga already akknowledged the people saying he biting on the black album sooooo this whole saying hes a biter shit is getting played out, honestly this happens so often i mean so many rappers take a hot line from another rapper and use it in their tunes, i wouldnt say it is biting cuz he is using it in his own way / different way from before.

Putting a different creative touch on the same line.
Yea, there are a lot of things I wouldn't consider biting, it's just like Eminem and 50 Cent's "Hail Mary"... that shit ain't really biting, they obviously took 2Pac's lines and redid them, it's not like they tried to keep it a secret and hope no one would notice they're using Pac's lines. But it appears Cam and Jay do it a little too much don't ya think?

Diaz

Aristotle said:
Name one rapper who hasn't been influenced or said something else another rapper has said.
They weren't just influenced by that rapper, they fuckin jacked their lyrics. Yea sometimes you're gonna come across rappers that say the same things as other rappers, but then there are others that clearly jacked the lines.

ARon

But Jay didn't jack the lines, people know what is going on, calling him a biter is stupid. He does say other's lines a lot but he isn't biting. No one really bites no more, shit is heard, it was easy back when there was no internet and this music wasn't as big but it's nothing now really.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.