AUDIO: Michael Jackson gets Gangsta

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Michael Jackson is getting Gangsta on a new song with Tempamental and Pras of the Fugees titled "No Friend of Mine".

Click here to check it out!

Jackson's comeback album will no longer be released on Bahrain-based Two Seas Records as the singer is no longer affiliating himself with the label.

Instead Jackson has formed The Michael Jackson Company, which will oversee all of Jackson's future releases and a world tour to coincide with the album's release in the third quarter of 2007.

Rumored appearances on the album include will.i.am, 50 Cent, Akon, Chris Brown and Teddy Riley.

Interestingly, the main producer on the project, will.i.am, has stated that Jackson will release the album online through social websites such as Myspace and not through a traditional distribution label.

Sidenote: Damn its hard work finding a '"normal" image of Michael Jackson using Google's image search..

Rukas said:
Sidenote: Damn its hard work finding a '"normal" image of Michael Jackson using Google's image search..

LOL! I don't think there has been a half decent photo of him for 15 years. He's fucked himself up far too much now.

Where is this song from? His new album? It's much better than anything off his last album, except maybe You Rock My World.

mike sound good,,he def still got tha goods,,he blows up tha track...2 bad he likes 2 touch lil' boy'z...them other 2 dudes wuz allright i guess..PeAcE

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.