Audio Assistance

I've recently began to rip alot of my old mixtapes and such to my computer again, one of which was a compilation album I did in 2002 2003 titled Eminem Vs. (I've since changed the name but I'll get to that in a second.) When I worked on this 2 cd set I had compiled a large assortment of diss tracks from and towards eminem. Unfortunately when my harddrive went out last christmas I lost the information on these tracks. So basically what I'm looking for are track names of songs that were disses by other artists towards eminem. Specifically I need...

1 Dialated Peoples Diss that came out after Ear Drums Pop. (It was released as a solo track if I remember correctly, and caused for some band tension, as some members didn't want to justify em with a response, but one cat did, and released a real nice track as a result.)

1 Everlast Track that sounded more like a freestyle but was a fully wrote track. (Came out after the eminem diss I Remember, but before the eminem track Quitter/hitemup)

Basically, any help would be appreciated, and I'd be willing to up the album for anyone interested once the track listing has been corrected. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.