ATTENTION Rukas, Re: Streethop.com

Ay dogg, I figured this would be the best place to put this, but I think something is wrong with the streethop.com site. For the past two days when I go to the site (yesterday, today), the top like 4 inches or so of the page, basically the banner, loads, but nothing else. I've also tried accessing from several many a location, still nothing.

Farzin

I didnt have any problems either.

Just a question about your sig jason.

Much Respect To:
2pac, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Warren G., Fresh Prince, Grandmaster Flash, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Young Buck, Proof, Obie Trice, Kuniva, Tha Dogg Pound, Method Man, Young MC, MC Hammer, Fat Boys, KRS-One, D.O.C, Nate Dogg, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Royce, Run DMC, NWA, Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri

No Love For:
50 Cent, Biggie, Suge Knight, Bizarre, Ja Rule, Puffy, Mase, Snoop Dogg or any other rapper puttin' out bullshit records.

How can you prefer JD over Biggie? i don't get it.
How can you respect him more than Biggie? i don't get that either.

Sure i understand if you dont like what he put out but you can't deny his talent man come on.

The same thing happens for me. I tried both of those links you put down, Rukas, but noting works. :(

The farthest it gets down is to the login section.

Neither worked.

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 service pack installed. But, whenever I use Firefox, it works just fine. Something must be wrong with my IE...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.