Attention: Houston Rap Fans

Now I know there some people on the board who are fans of H-Town Undaground & Screwed music. Listen up - there is a whole gang of shit about to be droppin from some of the biggest artists in H-Town

Chamillionaire:
Chamillionaire & Stat Quo: This CD will be all new material, with about 50% of it on all new ORIGINAL beats and the other 50% takin' the usual jackin' for beats route. It will feature: B.G., David Banner, Bun-B of UGK, Soulja Slim, Lt. Moe A.K.A. Buddy Boi, Donny Arcade, Stat, Cham, Rasaq and 50/50 Twin. Yes this project is COMPLETELY finished, but it isn't dropping just yet. You can look forward to soon hearing a club hit off it though. Go and download the new single Cham & Stat - Shake It How You Make it

DJ Smallz-Man on Fire: The project Chamillionaire aka Koopa is doing with Smallz will be 100% new material and is packed with features from different coasts. All flows.. this is personally my #1 anticipated new Cham joint (next to the album).

DJ Whoo Kid & Chamillionaire: G-Unit's DJ and Cham done hooked up to release a mixtape with older, newer, and completely new freestyles from Koopa. Even though it has some older material on it, Cham gurantees that there will be plenty you have not heard yet. It will come complete with a OG RON C Screwed & Chopped version for us screw heads. No date yet but you know how it goes.. "commin' soon."

Mixtape Messiah 2:For all of y'all who copped the first Mixtape Messiah 3CD release look out for the sequel Ay.. no explanation needed. Ain't no set date yet but just to let you know a few words from the man himself.. "not gonna promote how many discs or what comes wit it but i does it big my nig."

Last, but definetly not least..

The Sound Of Revenge: The real-deal album set to drop on Universal/Chamillitary Records formerly known as "Controversy Sells." Chamillionaire wants to let it be known that this will most definetly be the biggest project the boy has ever done, underground or otherwise. Ain't no feature list yet, but rest assure it's gon' be some jaw droppers on that hoe. Pretty soon everyone will start seeing promotion for this album, and no, not just in the South..

Z-Ro:
Let The Truth Be Told - New solo album from Z-Ro, coming March 15, 2005

Tracklisting:
1. Intro
2. Same One
3. To My Real Niggaz
4. Mule f/Devin and Juvenile
5. Platinum
6. Another Song
7. Keep On
8. Let The Truth Be Told
9. One Night
10. Respect My Mind
11. Soldier
12. T.H.U.G.
13. Blast Myself
14. No Mo Pain
15. Outro

Kings of the South - Z-Ro & Lil Flip are teaming up to drop a album together, no date on this yet, but tracks have already been finished so look out for that

Mike Jones:
Who Is Mike Jones? The solo debut for Mike Jones being released nationwide is droppin sometime in March. Be on the Look out

The Future - Paul Wall & Mike Jones - teaming up to drop this mixtape as soon as both their solo albums have been released.

Slim Thug:
Already Platinum: Fo reeal - you have seen the videos heard the press. Slim Thugga comin hard with production from Neptunes, Kanye, Sha Money XL, Dr Dre, Just Blaze and much more with features from Snoop Dogg to Bun B, TI, and much more - def gotta cop this album, droppin in March

Paul Wall
The Peoples Champ - Droppin summer 05, his sophomore solo release after the Chick Magnet - Paul be doin it big as always. Also look out for Pauls Chopped & Screwed versions of TI's Urban Legend

thats it for now, I will update later with more information on Bun B, UGK, Devin the Dude, Scarface, and more

2Pax

Chamillionaire:
Chamillionaire & Stat Quo

When you say this do you mean a joint album or Cham's album featuring Stat on a track or two?

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
now that what the fuck im talking about.Swisha house has been in the game 4 a lil minute now there blowing up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.