Atmosphere

Anyone know anything about this dude. his name is atmosphere, i heard one of his songs trying to find the balance, i went to my cd store couldnt find any of his cd's. Got any info on this dude.

Two guys, Slug's the rapper, Ant produces. I'm not as well-versed a fan as a few on this board, but they're a solid duo, IMO. Their latest record (You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having) was a letdown for me compared to the record before it (Seven's Travels, a KILLER record), but I think they're worth listening to. Slug also did two records with Murs as the super-duo Felt, both records worth listening to, one actually came out in '05, too.

Chronic

KanDeeMan said:
Two guys, Slug's the rapper, Ant produces.
Ya :thumb:

Best albums associated with the two are probably:

Atmosphere - Lucy Ford: The Atmosphere EP's
Atmosphere - Overcast!
Brother Ali - Champion
Brother Ali - Shadows on the Sun
MURS & Slug - Felt 2: A Tribe to Lisa Bonet

The Brother Ali albums are produced entirely by Ant.

Atmosphere's older shit is much better than his recent shit. I happen to like his first 3 albums a lot, but starting with God Loves Ugly I think he fell off. I like him and Eyedea together. Eyedea > Slug IMO.

God's bathroom floor is an excellent fucking track

Nothing but sunshine is tight

Like Today's alright

Abusing of the Rib is pretty cool

Caved In really touched me

Scapegoat is fucking SICK

Clay is Good

Primer is funny

Those are some of my favorite Atmosphere titles
But seriously, check out Eyedea, he is insane. I seen him in concert and his flow is impeccable. When he battles it's so off the top and so proficient, I don't think he's ever lost. And he's battles much. He's the funniest guy to watch freestyle. It's so wicked, honestly.

Peace!

Atmospheres music is solid, as previously said his Felt albums with Murs are great records. Still hes never made a record up to "tryna find a balance" in my opinon.

"brother ali's the tightest albino rapper"

This is true, hes got some stiff competition though....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.