ATLiens or Aquemini?

ahh lol i thought they were artists. lol thought ATliens rung a bell but then again im not a big Outkastfan although i do like thier shit

Well, ATLIENS might sound alil dated now, but still good nonetheless.. Aquemini has Rosa Parks, and the Art of Storytelling parts 1 & 2, but ATLIENS has Elavators and Wheels of Steel... It really is a toss up, dawg.. If some2 told me I had to give up my copy of 1 or the other, I really could'nt pick...

Just pick 1 at random.. You won't be dissappointed..

i would say Aquemini. they are both really good but i found this cd to be just a little better overall. More tracks overall i enjoy listening to(IMO) and its got more of thier "funky" outkast feel to it.

Bobby Sands

Aquemini got 5 mics in The Source.I have all Outkast albums and id say Aquemini is prob. the best.I dont listened to them much though.Im not a big fan.They have their own style.The way i see,you either like it or you dont.

lol not tryna diss or anything, but if you're not really a big fan of em, why do you have all the albums? Oh and to stay on topic, i'd go with ATLiens:thumb:

Snowman

ATLiens, without a doubt is the album you should get. Better songs that album is a classic.

Not knocking aquemini, which is a better album than Stankonia and by far a better album than that speakerboxx crap..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.